This Lemon-Parmesan Broccoli Slaw is ready for a crowd in a snap.
Lemon-Parmesan Broccoli Slaw
Makes about 8 servings
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 5 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 (24-ounce) bag broccoli slaw mix
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Garnish: chopped parsley
- In a large bowl, combine garlic, mustard, lemon zest and juice, sugar, salt, and pepper, whisking to combine. Whisking constantly, slowly drizzle in olive oil until well combined. Add broccoli slaw and cheese, tossing until well coated. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Just before serving, garnish with parsley, if desired.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!