- 8 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 14 whole roasted salted macadamia nuts
- Confectioners’ sugar, as needed
- Bittersweet chocolate candy coating, melted
- Garnish: finely chopped macadamia nuts
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, place white chocolate; microwave until partially melted, about 30 seconds.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, place heavy cream and coconut extract; microwave in 30-second intervals until steaming. Pour over partially melted white chocolate, and stir until fully melted. Place in fridge to set, about 1 hour.
- Using a 1-inch spring-loaded scoop, scoop white chocolate mixture onto prepared pan. Press 1 whole macadamia into the center of each round. Refrigerate 1 hour more.
- Roll each truffle in confectioners’ sugar, and using your hands, roll into balls. Dip truffles in melted bittersweet chocolate. Sprinkle with chopped nuts, if desired. Refrigerate until set.
Don’t miss our delicious recipes, party ideas for every occasion, and seasonally themed special issues! Subscribe to Southern Lady today!