Ripe raspberries and tropical mango make this Mango-Raspberry Iced Tea a go-to summertime sipper.
Mango-Raspberry Iced Tea
MAKES 8 CUPS
- 6 cups water
- 6 English breakfast tea bags
- 2 cups mango nectar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1½ cups fresh mango slices
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- Garnish: fresh raspberries, fresh mango, fresh mint sprigs
- Bring 6 cups water to a boil; add tea bags and steep for 3 to 5 minutes or until desired level of strength. Stir in mango nectar and honey.
- Pour tea into a pitcher. Add mango slices. Chill in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Stir in raspberries right before serving. Pour into glasses filled with ice. Garnish with raspberries, mango, and mint, if desired.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!