Sprinkled with sugar and moist in the center, these blondies are the perfect sweet ending to any fall meal.
Write a review
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- ½ cups maple syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Confectioner’s sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, sugar, and syrup. Whisk in eggs and vanilla. Gradually stir in flour mixture. Spread batter in prepared pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool completely on a wire rack. Cut into 12 squares. Sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar, if desired.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/