- Decorative container
- Water-soaked florist’s foam
- Antique green-and-red hydrangea
- Pink and red roses
- Fuchsia celosia
- Pink astilbe
- Crimson scabiosa
- Kangaroo paw
- To the container, add water-soaked florist’s foam and more water.
- Start with one hydrangea stem as a base for your display, anchoring the stem in the florist’s foam.
- Trim pepperberry to varying lengths and tuck into the hydrangea and foam.
- Add roses, fanning greenery as needed to maintain balance.
- Nestle in celosia and astilbe at staggered heights.
- Add a couple of branches of kangaroo paw and stems of scabiosa.
- Turning the container, tuck greenery and extra blooms into any holes, filling in spaces to round out the look.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering our November/December 2021 issue today!