Fresh berries, stone fruit, watermelon, and pineapple create a delicious Mint-Lime Fruit Salad.
Mint-Lime Fruit Salad
Makes approximately 10 servings
- 1 small seedless watermelon, rind removed, cut into triangles
- 2 mangoes, peeled, cubed
- 2 nectarines, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cherries, halved, pitted
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup strawberries, quartered
- ½ pineapple, cubed
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime zest
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons rum
- In a large bowl, stir together sliced watermelon and remaining 11 ingredients until well combined.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.