This mint-and-lime-kissed fruit salad can be made ahead of time for easy entertaining.
Mint-Lime Fruit Salad
Write a review
- 1 small seedless watermelon, rind removed, cut into triangles
- 2 mangoes, peeled, cubed
- 2 nectarines, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cherries, halved, pitted
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup strawberries, quartered
- 1/2 pineapple, cubed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons rum
- In a large bowl, stir together sliced watermelon and remaining 11 ingredients until well combined.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/