Mixed radishes with garden-fresh green goddess dressing make for an artful and appetizing side dish.
Mixed Radishes with Green Goddess Dressing
- 1 pound red radishes
- 1 pound watermelon radishes, peeled and sliced ⅛ inch thick
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup chopped fresh tarragon
- ¼ cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 oil-packed anchovy fillets
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Garnish: fresh tarragon sprigs, fresh parsley sprigs, chopped fresh chives
- Fill a large bowl with ice water.
- Cut red radishes into halves or quarters, if large; place in prepared ice bath with sliced watermelon radishes. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In the container of a blender, combine mayonnaise, cream, sour cream, parsley, tarragon, chives, lemon juice, anchovies, garlic, and pepper; purée until smooth and well combined, about 1 minute.
- Drain radishes and pat dry; arrange on a serving platter with dressing. Garnish with tarragon, parsley, and chives, if desired.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!