Mustard-Dill Potato Salad
Makes about 8 servings
- 3 pounds red new potatoes, halved
- 2¾ teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 6 tablespoons stone-ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large Dutch oven, bring potatoes, 2 teaspoons salt, and water to cover by 2 inches to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat; simmer until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain well. Place in a large bowl; sprinkle with vinegar and remaining ¾ teaspoon salt. Let cool completely.
- Add green onion, celery, mustard, dill, oil, and pepper to potatoes, tossing to combine. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!