Orzo and Vegetable Salad with Garlic Basil Cashew Butter
Write a review
- 4 cups Cooked Orzo Pasta, chilled
- 1 cup Shredded Carrots
- 1 cup Green Onions, chopped
- 1 cup Yellow Peppers, Julienned
- 1 cup Orange Peppers, Julienned
- 1 cup Red Peppers, Julienned
- 1 ½ cups Kale, Chopped
- 1 cup Zucchini, Julienned
- ½ jar Georgia Grinders Cashew Butter
- 6 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup Basil, finely chopped
- ¼ to ½ tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- ¾ cups Chicken Stock
- Ground black pepper
- Mix Orzo with chopped Vegetables until blended throughout.
- Blend Cashew Butter, Garlic, Basil, and Red Pepper Flakes in a blender on medium for 1 minute until all ingredients are blended together. Add ½ cup of Chicken Stock and blend. Depending on desired consistency, add additional Chicken Stock and blend until dressing is creamy.
- Toss Orzo and Vegetables with Dressing until salad is lightly coated. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/