Peanut Butter Ice Cream
Write a review
- 4 cups Half and Half Cream
- 3 cups Non-Fat Dry Milk
- 3 cups Milk
- 1 ½ cups Sugar
- 1 12oz jar Georgia Grinders Peanut Butter
- 4 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Pour the half and half, dry milk, and milk into a large saucepan over low heat. Cook until heated, stirring to dissolve the dry milk.
- Stir in the Peanut Butter and Sugar until smooth and sugar has dissolved. Make sure to stir constantly so mixture does not burn. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Cool mixture and refrigerate until chilled.
- Blend chilled mixture in two batches in a blender for two minutes before pouring into an ice cream maker.
- Freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions. Serves 8-10.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/