Radicchio, oranges, and fennel in a zesty vinaigrette combine for a crisp, colorful salad.
Orange and Radicchio Salad
Makes 2 servings
- 2½ tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- ½ tablespoon orange marmalade
- ½ teaspoon orange zest
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 blood orange, peeled, sliced into ¼-inch rounds, and seeds removed
- 1 Cara Cara navel orange, peeled, sliced into ¼-inch rounds, and seeds removed
- ½ head radicchio, leaves torn
- ½ cup thinly sliced fennel
- Garnish: fennel fronds
- In a small bowl, whisk together orange juice, vinegar, marmalade, zest, salt, and pepper. Slowly whisk in oil in a slow stream. Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 week.
- Arrange oranges, radicchio, and fennel on 2 salad plates. Drizzle with orange vinaigrette. Garnish with fennel fronds, if desired.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!