Apple cider vinegar, honey, citrus marmalade, and fresh parsley add tantalizing notes to this side dish of Orange Honey Glazed Rainbow Carrots.
- 1½ pounds rainbow carrots, peeled and cut diagonally ¼ inch thick
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, stir together carrots, oil, salt, and peppers. Place carrots in an even layer on prepared pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir together honey, marmalade, and vinegar. Add honey mixture to carrots, stirring to coat.
- Bake until tender, 12 to 18 minutes more. Stir in parsley just before serving.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!