Our buttery Parmesan-Herb Rolls will elevate your seasonal menus.
- 2 (8-ounce) cans crescent roll dough sheets
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¾ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup chopped fresh sage
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll dough. Brush each with 1 tablespoon melted butter. Sprinkle each with ½ teaspoon garlic powder, 6 tablespoons cheese, 2 tablespoons parsley, and 2 tablespoons sage. Starting with one short side, roll up dough; pinch seams to seal. Cut each log into 8 portions. Place rolls 2 inches apart onto prepared pan. Slightly press each roll.
- Bake until golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool on pan for 2 minutes. Serve warm.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!