Celebrate the marriage of two delicious flavors—chocolate and peanut butter—with a cup of this sweet, creamy cocoa.
Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate
Write a review
- 6 cups whole milk
- 1 (11 .75-ounce) jar hot-fudge topping
- 1⁄ 2 cup sweetened ground chocolate*
- 1⁄ 2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄ 4 cup sugar
- Garnish: whipped cream, chopped chocolate-covered peanut butter cups, sweetened ground chocolate
- In a medium saucepan, bring milk to a simmer over medium heat; do not boil. Whisk in hot-fudge topping, ground chocolate, peanut butter, and sugar, whisking until smooth. Garnish with whipped cream, peanut butter cups, and sweetened ground chocolate, if desired.
- *For testing purposes, we used Ghirardelli sweetened ground chocolate.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/