This refreshing Pear Cranberry Salad is perfect any time of the year.
Pear Cranberry Salad
Makes 4 to 6 Servings
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 (6-ounce) bag fresh baby spinach
- ½ Bosc pear, cored and thinly sliced
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ⅓ cup goat cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper. Slowly add oil, whisking constantly.
- Arrange spinach on serving plates, and top with pears, cranberries, and goat cheese. Serve with vinaigrette.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!