Our Pimiento Cheese is the perfect go-to for Southern entertaining.
Write a review
- 1 (8-ounce) block white Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (8-ounce) block fontina cheese, shredded
- 1 (4-ounce) container goat cheese crumbles
- ¾ cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 1¼ cups mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (7-ounce) jar diced pimientos, well drained
- Sliced sourdough bread, crust removed
- In a medium bowl, combine cheeses and walnuts. Stir in mayonnaise, black pepper, garlic powder, and red pepper. Gently fold in pimientos. Cover and refrigerate.
- To serve, spread on sourdough bread, and cut into fingers.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/