Fruit preserves, Creole mustard, and balsamic vinegar combine to make an impressive and tasty Pineapple-Glazed Pork Tenderloin.
Pineapple-Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Makes 6 servings
- 1 (3-pound) package pork tenderloins
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup pineapple preserves
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Creole mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. In a large ovenproof skillet, heat oil over high heat. Add pork; cook until browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- In a medium bowl, combine pineapple, pineapple preserves, vinegar, and mustard. Top pork with half of pineapple mixture.
- Bake until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 145°, 20 to 25 minutes. Transfer pork to a serving platter, reserving drippings in skillet. Cover pork loosely with foil, and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Add remaining pineapple mixture to skillet; cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until slightly thickened, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in thyme. Pour over pork.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!