Pink Lemonade Pie
Makes 1 (9-inch) deep-dish pie
- 2 cups finely crushed pretzels*
- ½ cup plus 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- ⅔ cup frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 lemon, zested
- 4 to 5 drops liquid red food coloring
- 2 (8-ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- Garnish: lemon slices, fresh strawberries
- Spray a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together crushed pretzels, melted butter, and sugar. Press mixture into bottom and up sides of prepared pan.
- Freeze until set, about 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, stir together condensed milk, lemonade concentrate, zest, and food coloring, as desired. Fold in 1½ containers whipped topping. Spread into prepared crust, smoothing top with an offset spatula. Freeze until firm, at least 4 hours or overnight.
- To serve, let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes. Spread remaining whipped topping onto pie. Garnish with lemon and strawberries, if desired. Serve immediately.
*We used a food processor to get a fine crumb.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!