Dress up our tasty Plum Salad with Goat Cheese and Balsamic Vinaigrette by adding your favorite protein.
Plum Salad with Goat Cheese and Balsamic Vinaigrette
Makes 6 servings
- 6 cups mixed lettuces
- 4 black plums, pitted and thinly sliced
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- Balsamic Vinaigrette (recipe follows)
- Evenly divide greens, plums, goat cheese, and almonds among 6 salad plates. Drizzle with Balsamic Vinaigrette just before serving.
Makes 1 cup
- 2 shallots, minced
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- In a small bowl, combine shallots, olive oil, vinegar, mustard, and honey, whisking until blended.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!