Add these delicious Pork Sliders to your poolside weekend meals.
Poolside Pork Sliders
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon yellow curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 (12-count) package small slider buns
- 1 medium watermelon radish, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh baby arugula
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line a small baking sheet with foil.
- Place pork on prepared pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake until a meat thermometer inserted in center registers 155°, about 30 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing ½ inch thick. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, curry powder, and paprika. Spread mayonnaise mixture onto buns. Place a radish slice, a pork slice, and arugula on bottom half of buns. Cover with top half of buns. Serve immediately, or refrigerate for up to 1 day.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!