Pennacook Peppers Porch Party Pepper Jelly, nuts, green onion, cheese, mayonnaise, and cream cheese create an delicious dipping spread. Learn more about the company in our Simply Southern: Spice of Life feature.
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Porch Party Pepper Jelly
- Crackers, to serve
- In a large bowl, stir together pecans, green onion, cheese, mayonnaise, and cream cheese until combined. Spread onto a flat tray with edges. Top with Porch Party Pepper Jelly. Serve with crackers for dipping.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!