Our Potato Salad with English Peas is the perfect side dish for this delectable springtime dinner menu.
Potato Salad with English Peas
Makes 4 servings
- 1 (24-ounce) bag baby red potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 2¼ teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1½ tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup frozen English peas, thawed
- Garnish: chopped fresh dill, ground black pepper
- In a medium saucepan, combine potatoes, 2 teaspoons salt, and water to cover by 1 inch. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium; cook until fork-tender, about 15 minutes. Drain potatoes. Place in an ice water bath to stop the cooking process; drain well.
- In a large bowl, stir together butter, mayonnaise, dill, mustard, vinegar, pepper, and remaining ¼ teaspoon salt until smooth. Stir in potatoes and peas until coated. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Garnish with dill and pepper, if desired.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!