The perfect refresher for a spring soirée.
Pretty in Pink
Makes 1 drink
Write a review
- 3 ounces fresh pink grapefruit juice
- 1½ ounces vanilla-flavored vodka
- ½ ounce elderflower liqueur
- ½ ounce amaretto
- 2 ½ ounces chilled champagne
- Garnish: fresh mint, sliced grapefruit
- In a drink shaker filled halfway with ice cubes, combine juice, vodka, liqueur, amaretto, and champagne. Shake vigorously. Strain into a chilled glass. Garnish with mint or sliced grapefruit, if desired.
- Pink Princess: For a family-friendly drink, mix 4 ounces each grapefruit juice and sparkling cider in a shaker half-full of ice. Strain into a chilled glass, and garnish with mint.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/
Don’t miss our delicious recipes, party ideas for every occasion, and seasonally themed special issues! Subscribe to Southern Lady today!