Appetizers don’t get easier and more classic than this time-honored pairing, just right for a summer fête.
Write a review
- 1/2 cantaloupe, peeled, seeded
- 1/2 honeydew, peeled, seeded
- 2 (4-ounce) packages sliced prosciutto
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch crushed red pepper
- Garnish: fresh mint leaves, baby arugula, basil, lemon wedges
- Cut each melon half into 6 wedges. Wrap 1 slice prosciutto around each wedge. On a serving platter, arrange melon wedges. Squeeze lemon over melon. Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and crushed red pepper. Garnish with mint, arugula, basil, and lemon wedges, if desired.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/