Makes about 2 dozen
- 3 cups sugar
- ¾ cup butter
- ⅔ cup evaporated milk
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (11-ounce) package white chocolate morsels
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow crème
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1½ cups walnuts, toasted
- Line a 13x9x2-inch pan with aluminum foil; set aside.
- In a Dutch oven, combine sugar, butter, milk, pumpkin, corn syrup, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon over medium-high heat. Bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly, until a candy thermometer registers 234°.
- Remove from heat; stir in white chocolate until melted. Stir in remaining ingredients until smooth. Quickly pour into prepared pan. Let cool for 2 hours. Cut into small squares to serve.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!