This sweet and creamy Pumpkin Latte Cocktail features a blend of hazelnut liqueur, chocolate vodka, cream, and pumpkin purée.
Pumpkin Latte Cocktail
- ¼ cup turbinado sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 8 ounces chocolate vodka, plus ¼ cup for dipping, divided
- 8 ounces Frangelico hazelnut liqueur
- ½ cup pumpkin purée
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons cane syrup
- In a shallow bowl, combine sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Place ¼ cup vodka in another shallow bowl. For each of 8 coupe glasses, dip half of the rim of glass in vodka and then dip in sugar mixture. Set aside.
- In a small pitcher, combine Frangelico, pumpkin, cream, and cane syrup, stirring to combine. (The Frangelico mixture can be made 1 day ahead and refrigerated until serving.)
- Fill one-third of a cocktail shaker with ice. Pour in half of Frangelico mixture and 4 ounces vodka. Shake vigorously for 3 seconds. Strain into 4 prepared glasses. Repeat with remaining Frangelico mixture and remaining 4 ounces vodka.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering you Southern Lady subscription today!