Pumpkin Pie Mousse
Makes 6 servings
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 (8-ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 (8.8-ounce) package Biscoff cookies, crushed
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with a mixer at medium speed until creamy. Add pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice, beating to combine. Fold in 1 container of whipped topping. Spoon pumpkin pie mixture into a piping bag fitted with a Wilton #2 tip.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons crushed cookies into each of 6 mini trifle glasses. Pipe pumpkin pie mixture over crushed cookies, filling glasses one-third full. Spoon remaining container of whipped topping into a piping bag fitted with a star tip. Pipe a layer of whipped topping over pumpkin pie mixture. Sprinkle with crushed cookies, and pipe another layer of pumpkin pie mixture. Sprinkle crushed cookies in center, and pipe a border of whipped topping around edge of glasses. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!