Put all the wonderful flavors of fall in a mug with our Pumpkin Pie Mug.
Pumpkin Pie in a Mug
Write a review
- 3 cups half-and-half
- 3 cups whole milk
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Garnish: whipped cream, pumpkin pie spice
- In a large saucepan, combine half-and-half, milk, and sugar over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved. Add pumpkin, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, and salt, whisking to combine well. Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally; do not boil. Garnish with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice, if desired.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/