Simple and delicious, this homemade version of ranch dressing beats store-bought any day.
Write a review
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup whole buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/
Don’t miss an issue of our delicious recipes, party ideas for every occasion, and more, plus seasonal themed special issues! Subscribe to Southern Lady today!