Petite and flavorful Raspberry-Gingersnap Cheesecakes are perfect for seasonal menus.
- 3 cups finely ground gingersnap cookies*
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, lightly mashed
- 1½ teaspoons lime zest
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Garnish: sweetened whipped cream, fresh raspberries, lime zest
- Preheat oven to 325°. Place 8 (4-inch) removable-bottom tart pans on a large rimmed baking sheet. Spray with baking spray with flour.
- For crust: In a medium bowl, toss together ground gingersnaps, melted butter, flour, and salt until moistened. Let stand for 5 minutes. Spoon crumb mixture into prepared pans, pressing into bottom and up sides.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Let cool on wire racks for 15 minutes.
- For filling: In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with a mixer at medium speed until creamy. With mixer on low speed, add sugar and flour, beating until combined, stopping to scrape sides of bowl. Add egg; beat just until combined. Gently fold in raspberries, zest, and vanilla. Divide filling among prepared crusts.
- Bake until firm to the touch, 22 to 25 minutes. Let cool on wire racks for 30 minutes. Refrigerate until chilled, about 3 hours.
- Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes. Remove sides from tart pans. Gently slide the tip of a knife between bottom of tart pan and crust; remove tarts. Place on a serving plate. Garnish with whipped cream, raspberries, and zest, if desired.
*We used Murray Ginger Snaps.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!