The combination of juicy raspberries, salty pistachios, and creamy goat cheese is made all the more delightful with fresh mint leaves and a tangy vinaigrette.
Raspberry and Goat Cheese Salad
Makes 6 servings
- 8 cups loosely packed watercress
- 1½ cups fresh raspberries
- 2 (4-ounce) logs goat cheese, sliced
- ¼ cup chopped roasted salted pistachios
- ¼ cup torn fresh mint
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Raspberry and Shallot Vinaigrette (recipe follows)
- On a large platter, arrange watercress, raspberries, and goat cheese. Sprinkle with pistachios, mint, and pepper. Serve with Raspberry and Shallot Vinaigrette.
Raspberry and Shallot Vinaigrette
- ¼ cup raspberry Champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallot
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup canola oil
- In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar, shallot, salt, and pepper. Slowly whisk in oil. Serve immediately.
Discover seasonal style ideas, delicious recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!