This Roasted Asparagus with Orange Butter is a delightful side dish.
Roasted Asparagus with Orange Butter
Makes 2 servings
- ½ pound asparagus
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon softened butter
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Arrange asparagus in a single layer on prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until asparagus is browned and tender.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, orange zest, and garlic. Toss roasted asparagus in butter mixture.
Want more of our great recipes and ideas for summer entertaining? Get your copy of the July/August issue today!