Bursting with seasonal flavor, these herbed carrots make for a perfect side to complement a holiday meal.
Roasted Herbed Carrots
Write a review
- 6 (6-ounce) bags rainbow baby carrots, halved lengthwise
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine carrots, shallot, olive oil, thyme, rosemary, garlic, salt, and pepper, tossing to combine well. Arrange carrots in an even layer in prepared pan. Bake for 15 minutes or until crisp tender.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/