These Roasted Spring Vegetables are a delicious seasonal side.
Roasted Spring Vegetables
Makes approximately 8 servings
- 4 (6-ounce) packages baby rainbow carrots
- 2 (6-ounce) packages baby carrots
- 2 bunches radishes, leaves removed, halved
- 4 spring onions, halved
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients until evenly coated. Spread vegetables onto 3 large rimmed sheet trays. Bake until vegetables are just tender and are beginning to caramelize, 15 minutes.
- Tip: This can be made ahead and warmed in the oven just before serving.