This Romaine Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette is a delightful mixture of baby lettuce, watercress, bacon, goat cheese, and raspberry.
Romaine Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
Makes 2 servings
- 2 cups baby romaine lettuce
- 1 cup trimmed watercress
- ⅓ cup raspberries
- ¼ cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon salted, roasted pepitas
- Raspberry Vinaigrette (recipe follows)
- On a shallow platter, arrange all salad ingredients. Drizzle with Raspberry Vinaigrette just before serving.
Makes ½ cup
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup raspberries
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Pinch ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients, breaking raspberries into small pieces as you stir. Refrigerate until ready to serve.