Add these delicious Rosemary Cornbread Muffins to your soup suppers.
Rosemary Cornbread Muffins
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 (8.5-ounce) cans cream-style corn
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup whole buttermilk
- 1½ tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 2 (12-cup) muffin pans with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, salt, and garlic powder. Whisk in corn, eggs, and buttermilk. Fold in rosemary. Using a 3-tablespoon scoop, drop batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, about 12 minutes. Let cool in pans for 10 minutes. Remove from pans, and let cool completely on wire racks.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!