Add this rich Salted Caramel Coffee Creamer to your coffee!
Salted Caramel Coffee Creamer Coconut
Makes about 3 cups
- 2 cups whole milk
- ¾ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ cup hot caramel topping, plus more for garnish
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh brewed coffee, to serve
- Garnish: whipped cream, flaky sea salt
- In a medium saucepan, stir milk, sweetened condensed milk, caramel topping, and salt. Heat just until blended. Serve with fresh brewed coffee. Serve warm or cold. Garnish with whipped cream, caramel topping, and flaky sea salt, if desired.
Don’t miss our delicious recipes, party ideas for every occasion, and seasonally themed special issues! Subscribe to Southern Lady today!