Seven-Layer Fruit Salad
For a dessert that is as pretty as it is delicious, layer slices of fruit in colorful bands, and then crown with a fluffy blend of whipped topping and yogurt. Try our suggested fruit selection, or personalize the dish with your favorites.
Write a review
- Makes 10 to 12 servings
- 3 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 3 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 3 cups cubed honeydew
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen nondairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) container strawberry yogurt
- 2 teaspoons strawberry extract
- Garnish: fresh fruit
- In a large salad bowl, layer cantaloupe, pineapple, strawberries, bananas, blueberries, and honeydew.
- In a medium bowl, combine whipped topping, strawberry yogurt, and strawberry extract.
- Spoon whipped topping mixture on top of fruit. Garnish with additional fresh fruit, if desired.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/