Add some nostalgia to your seasonal gifts with our S’mores on a Stick.
S’mores on a Stick
Makes 2 dozen
- 24 jumbo marshmallows
- ½ (16-ounce) package chocolate-flavored candy coating
- 24 (6-inch) lollipop sticks
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- Preheat oven to broil. Place rack at least 9 inches from top of heating element. Line a rimmed baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or aluminum foil.
- Place marshmallows 2 inches apart on baking sheet, ends up.
- Broil for 1 minute, or until toasted to desired degree. (Watch carefully the entire time to prevent burning.)
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Melt candy coating as directed on package.
- Thread lollipop sticks halfway through the length of each marshmallow. Carefully dip into melted candy coating, coming halfway up marshmallow. Let excess drip off. Dip into crushed graham crackers. Place on parchment paper to dry. Store at room temperature for up to 5 days.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!