Vanilla ice cream drizzled with fudge sauce and toped with graham crackers, chopped chocolate, and marshmallows create irresistible S’mores Sundaes.
Makes 8 servings
- ½ gallon vanilla ice cream
- Fudge Sauce (recipe follows)
- Chocolate-Dipped Graham Crackers (recipe follows)
- 1 cup chopped chocolate bars*
- 1 cup toasted marshmallows
- In 8 serving bowls, place 2 scoops ice cream. Top each with Fudge Sauce, Chocolate-Dipped Graham Crackers, chocolate bar pieces, and toasted marshmallows.
*We used Hershey’s.
Makes about 4 cups
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- In a small saucepan, combine cream, brown sugar, corn syrup, and butter. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture begins to boil. Add chocolate morsels, stirring until melted. Remove from heat, and let cool for 30 minutes. Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks. Reheat in microwave for 1 minute before serving.
Chocolate-Dipped Graham Crackers
Makes about 8 servings
- ½ (1-pound) package chocolate-flavored candy coating
- ⅓ (14-ounce) box graham crackers
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt candy coating according to package directions.
- Separate crackers along perforations. Dip crackers into chocolate to coat, gently tapping off excess. Place on prepared pan, and let stand until chocolate is set.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!