Ginger Pear Tea Punch
MAKES ABOUT 1 GALLON
- 4 cups water
- 6 Lemon Zinger tea bags (no substitutions)
- 1 cup Ginger Syrup (recipe follows)
- 4 cups pear nectar
- 4 cups spicy ginger ale*
- 2 large pears, thinly sliced
- In a medium saucepan, bring 4 cups water to a boil. Remove from heat, and add tea bags; cover, and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Strain mixture into a pitcher, discarding tea bags, and let cool completely. Add Ginger Syrup, pear nectar, ginger ale, and sliced pears. Serve over ice.
*We used Buffalo Rock.
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, sliced
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- In a small saucepan, bring all ingredients to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat, strain, and let cool completely.