Endive Cups with Corn and Crab Salad
Write a review
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels (from about 1 ear)
- 1 (8-ounce) container jumbo lump crabmeat, picked free of shell
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 heads Belgian endive
- In a medium bowl, stir together corn, crabmeat, red onion, cranberries, and cilantro. Add lime juice and mayonnaise. Stir to combine, and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange endive leaves on serving platter, and top each with a generous tablespoon of crabmeat mixture.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/