Southern Pecan Chicken Salad
Write a review
- 8 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups halved red seedless grapes
- 11/4 cups toasted chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 11/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 11/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, grapes, pecans, green onion, and bacon.
- In a separate bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, thyme, salt, and pepper. Add mayonnaise mixture to chicken mixture, stirring to combine well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve on croissants.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/