Whether you’re celebrating National Lemonade Day in May or simply catching up with dear friends on the porch, enjoy this Sparkling Peach Lemonade with fresh mint.
- 6 peaches, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 (33-ounce) bottle sparkling water*
- 2 cups fresh lemon juice
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
- Garnish: fresh mint sprigs
- In a medium saucepan, bring peaches, sugar, and 1 cup water to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 5 minutes. Let cool slightly. Transfer peach mixture to the container of a blender; purée until smooth.
- In a large pitcher, stir together peach purée, sparkling water, lemon juice, and mint. Top with ice. Garnish with mint sprigs, if desired.
Kitchen Tip: Frozen peach slices may be substituted for ice cubes.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!