Sparkling Raspberry Punch is a perfect drink to add to your upcoming events.
Sparkling Raspberry Punch
Makes 14½ cups
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle sparkling grape juice
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle raspberry syrup
- 1 (2-liter) bottle ginger ale
- Garnish: fresh raspberries
- In a large container, combine grape juice, pink lemonade concentrate, and raspberry syrup. To serve, gently stir in ginger ale. Garnish with fresh raspberries, if desired.
- Note: You may substitute Champagne for the sparkling grape juice.