Cool down on a hot afternoon with a refreshing glass of Spiked Sweet Peach Tea.
Spiked Sweet Peach Tea
Makes 4 servings
- 3½ cups water, divided
- ⅓ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 black tea bags
- 1 fresh peach, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup ginger ale, chilled
- ⅔ cup sweet tea–flavored vodka*
- Garnish: peach slices
- In a large stockpot, bring 1½ cups water to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat, and add brown sugar, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Add tea bags, and let steep for 30 minutes. Discard tea bags.
- Add remaining 2 cups water to tea, stirring well. Add peach slices and lemon juice, stirring well. Let mixture come to room temperature. Cover and refrigerate until cold, about 4 hours.
- Just before serving, add ginger ale and vodka, stirring well. Serve over ice. Garnish with peach slices, if desired.
*We used Firefly Original Sweet Tea Vodka.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!