Spiked Sweet Tea
Write a review
- 3 quarts cold water, divided
- 3 family-size tea bags
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 11/2 cups sugar
- 1 (12-ounce can) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup citrus-flavored vodka
- Garnish: fresh lemon slices, fresh mint sprigs
- In a medium saucepan, bring 1 quart water to a boil. Remove from heat, and add tea bags and mint; cover and steep 5 minutes.
- Strain tea into a large container, discarding tea bags and mint, and stir in sugar until dissolved. Add lemonade, vodka, and remaining 2 quarts water; stir to mix well. Cover and chill. Serve over ice. Garnish with lemon slices and mint sprigs, if desired.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/