Citrus-flavored vodka and fresh mint mingle with sweet tea and frozen lemonade for a summer sipper guests will love.
Spiked Sweet Tea
Makes about 1 gallon
- 3 quarts cold water, divided
- 3 family-size tea bags
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves
- 1½ cups sugar
- 1 (12-ounce can) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup citrus-flavored vodka
- Garnish: fresh lemon slices, fresh mint sprigs
- In a medium saucepan, bring 1 quart water to a boil. Remove from heat, and add tea bags and mint; cover and steep 5 minutes.
- Strain tea into a large container, discarding tea bags and mint, and stir in sugar until dissolved. Add lemonade, vodka, and remaining 2 quarts water; stir to mix well. Cover and chill. Serve over ice. Garnish with lemon slices and mint sprigs, if desired.
Discover inspiring style ideas, seasonal recipes, and more by ordering your Southern Lady subscription today!