It’s the beginning of a new year, and that means it’s time for New Year’s resolutions! For many of us, one of the biggest resolutions is to get healthy and eat more nutritiously, but making meals healthier meals doesn’t mean you have to skimp on taste. In fact, spicing up your food can be one of the healthiest and most delicious decisions you make.
Tony Chachere’s® Famous Creole Cuisine was founded in 1972 in Louisiana by Tony Chachere, the “Ole Master” of Creole cooking. He was always finding ways to add flavor to everything he cooked, hence the creation of Tony’s Original Creole Seasoning. No matter the dish, flavor was always of the utmost importance. Whether you’re cooking up Spicy Fish Tacos, Chopped Salad Pizza or Easy Baked Chicken and Veggie Foil Packs (below), just make sure your New Year’s resolution is to add more flavor to your meals with Tony Chachere’s!
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 4 Cups Chunky Chopped Fresh Vegetables
- 1 Cup Tony Chachere’s Creole-Style Italian Salad Dressing
- ½ Teaspoon Tony Chachere’s Original Creole Seasoning
- Place 1 chicken breast and 1 cup of vegetables on a piece of heavy-duty foil.
- Pour Tony’s Creole-Style Italian Salad Dressing over the chicken and vegetables and sprinkle with Tony’s Original Creole Seasoning.
- Fold foil around the chicken and vegetables and seal tightly.
- Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
Shop Tony Chachere’s® comprehensive line of seasonings, dinner mixes, marinades, and sauces for both pantry and table at tonychachere.com.