Peaches and plums stand in for the usual tomatoes in this bright-tasting salsa.
Stone Fruit Salsa
Write a review
- 2 cups chopped peaches
- 2 cups chopped plums
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped seeded jalapeño*
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Garnish: fresh mint sprigs
- *Keep the jalapeño seeds for more heat, if desired.
- In a bowl, toss together peaches, plums, mint, green onion, jalapeño, and salt. Drizzle with lime juice and honey; gently stir. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours. Garnish with mint, if desired. Serve with tortilla chips.
Southern Lady Magazine https://www.southernladymagazine.com/