This Strawberry-Blueberry Salad with Lime Yogurt Dressing is a delectable spring salad.
Strawberry-Blueberry Salad with Lime Yogurt Dressing
Makes 8-10 servings
- 1 (5.3-ounce) container plain, 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 (5-ounce) bag spring-mix lettuces
- 16 ounces strawberries, sliced
- ½ pint blueberries, picked through and
- stems removed
- 1 avocado, pitted and diced
- ⅓ cup sliced, toasted almonds
- In a small bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, zest, lime juice, milk, and honey until fully combined.
- In a large serving bowl, combine spring-mix lettuces, strawberries, blueberries, avocado, and toasted almonds. Drizzle yogurt dressing liberally over tossed greens just before serving.